Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The 31 Day Challenge

So obviously I have been off of my blog for a while now. When the kids started school last year it threw my schedule off. Not only that but I stopped using a computer altogether once I got an iPad. In fact, I am using my iPad now to write this post. With all the apps that come on tablets and phones these days, you rarely need to get on a desktop computer anymore because you have one in your hands! 

Last month, just days before September began, I saw Chalkboard Nails post this picture on Instagram. 


She has been doing this particular 31 Day challenge for the past two years and it was always in September so she has invited others to join her in the challenge. I'm going to take this as an opportunity to blog again and hopefully it doesn't become too overwhelming - blogging is more work than I ever expected!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...