Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 39 - Red, Orange and Yellow Mani

Hi there!

Red, orange and yellow. This color combination reminds me of flames, wouldn't you agree? I knew I wanted to try water marbling again, but I thought maybe I could make the marbling look like flames. I kind of like how this turned out (even with a few bubbles here and there).


I used a toothpick to draw squiggly lines in the polish, cleaning the toothpick after each line. Then I would place the toothpick within those lines and branch them out to create the look of flames.

The polish I used for this design was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...