Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 35 - Summer Lovin'

Hi there!

When I think of summer lovin' it reminds me of my first (and only) boyfriend who is now my husband. We met in high school and married five years later. After graduating high school, I spent the summer with my aunt and we carried on a long distance romance through love letters. Yes, this was before email. And it's probably the only time we ever wrote love letters to each other. With today's technology, it's easier and faster to just text someone and include an emoji. Not very personable, but I digress.

The base color on this mani is NYC Downtown. The hearts are stamped with Milani Hot Orchid and the couple and the arrow heart is stamped with Konad White. Plates used are Cheeky CH3 and CH29.






2 comments:

  1. Such a cute mani. Must have made you all fluffy inside to think about your first years with your, now husband. It made me go: "awwww", and gave me a huge smile on my face.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure did. :-) It's nice to remember those days. We've known each other for 19 years and have been married for 13 of them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...