Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 31 - Beach Towels

Hi there!

You may have noticed that I went from Day 29 to Day 31. Yes, I have skipped the pedicure challenge (for now). Maybe sometime in the future I'll get back to it, but I'm just not ready for that yet.

For today's challenge, I was inspired by my favorite beach towel. It's probably my favorite because I love BLUE and I'm always attracted to things that are blue.

The blues that I used are L.A. Colors Static Electricity, NYC Cashmere and NYC Skin Tight Denim. Between each of the blues, I added some stripes with a white striping polish.





I used my favorite beach towel as my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day =)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty :) I missed out the pedicure challenge too, i'm not quite ready to reveal my feet just yet! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...