Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gradient and Stars

My sister-in-law is currently going to a cosmetology college so she will often come over and let me do her nails. She likes to show them off to the other students who are always amazed at her manicures because they have never seen nail art like this. I don't know why, but I find that interesting.

Anyways, I recently tried gradient on my own nails and my SIL let me try again on her nails. She loved how the gradient turned out. But I wasn't done! I need more practice stamping so she picked out these stars to add to it.


Base color is a light lilac color by Cosmetic Arts. Then I did a gradient with the Cosmetic Arts, Pure Ice - New Lilac and Milani - Deep Thoughts. I stamped the stars using Cheeky CH26 with the Milani - Deep Thoughts polish.

The lighting in these pictures are a bit harsh and doesn't show the colors very well. Hopefully my pictures will be more consistent in the future.

Take care and have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...